Here at Droponic we are all about indoor gardens. We love that plants have the power to liven up a room and instantly boost your mood. These indoor gardens can be decorative, functional, or, better yet, both and fit snugly anywhere inside the home from the kitchen to the bedroom. Some plants, like basil, can even emit sweet fragrances that will transport you to a whole new world. So today we’re taking a look at 7 creative DIY indoor gardens that you can make at home.
1. This herbalicious indoor garden makes cooking a fun thyme (see what I did there?). Plant your most frequently used herbs in small mason jars in the kitchen and label them for future use. Simply grab some oregano or bay leaf as you embark on your next culinary adventure! (Source)
2. Have a lot of plastic soda bottles at home? What better way to upcycle them than to create your own hydroponic indoor garden with plastic bottles! A beautiful setup and a great way to reuse those plastic bottles. (Source)
3. For a more rustic look inside the home, try out this DIY vertical planter made from a recycle shipping pallet. Click here to find the tools, elements, and useful tutorial needed to recreate this beautiful planter in your own home. (Source)
4. Did you inherit a lot of gorgeous teacups from a grandparent? Found many beautiful vintage teacups on your last stroll through a yard sale? Bring them to life by using them in your next DIY indoor gardening project to grow delicious microgreens, herbs, or vegetables. (Source)
5. One of the simplest ways to start your own indoor garden is with these cute little eggshell planters. The materials are extremely easy to get a hold of and you can quickly do this in a few hours over the weekend to get ready for some beautiful greens to sprout from your eggshells! (Source)
6. For a vintage indoor garden look, try making this mini herb dresser with a recycled library card holder. Herbs can be popping out from different compartments to create a fun and whimsical look for your indoor garden. (Source)
7. Grow an eclectic mix of plants inside light bulbs for another cool indoor garden to brighten up your living space. You can even hang up these bulbs on different levels to create a beautiful jungle look next to your window. (Source)
So there it is, 7 creative DIY indoor garden ideas we’ve sourced from around the web. We’d love to see what other indoor gardens are out there so let us know what your indoor garden looks like by posting a picture in the comments below!